Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tyler's Trip to the Zoo

On Saturday, we decided to take Tyler to the ZOO for the first time. For me, it seemed like the same zoo I remember from my rare (once every 5 years) visits. The animals in the same places. The hot sun beating down on us. The animals you really want to see always hide. Did I mention it was HOT!!!!

For Tyler, it was something new. He mainly just liked to point at the animals, try to stand up in his stoller, and talk or yell at the animals. As far I could tell, he liked the cheetah best (because he pointed and talk to it the most). He also liked the monkeys. But he just stared at the rhino.

In the end, we knew when it was time to go home. . .

2 comments:

OUR CRAZY FAMILY said...

So true, we with kids always know when it's time to go.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that he was jabbering so much, especially the cheetahs. Have you ever considered getting him a cheetah print outfit? Just a thought.
I personally feel the zoo is boring, too (and Hot). That's why we rarely go.