Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bored

Tyler is taking a nap, and the house is mostly clean. The office work is done. The clothes are folded. For some reason, I can't think of anything else to do. I'm bored!!! So, as I'm playing with my computer, I discovered something somewhat interesting. Our computer has a built in webcam. A feature I didn't really think about or care about when we bought the new computer. But somehow, at this very moment, it seems interesting. Who knew computers could be so fun?

I may or may not have played with the sizing feature to try to make myself look thinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I don't remeber the last time I was bored. I think it was several years ago. What a luxury! Anyway, you can come clean my house next time your bored. I'll let you.

Anjella said...

Girl you don't look a day older than when I saw you last! I'de say that is pretty darn good! How are you sisters doing? Gosh, I miss you guys.