Monday, September 15, 2008

Tyler's New Trick

Well, my little smarty-pants (or rather no pants) has taught himself a new trick. For some reason, lately he has decided he doesn't like to wear diapers if he can help it. Six weeks or so ago he started stripping off his shorts and then his diaper. After finding him bare bummed in his crib after his nap with let's say the contents of his diaper smeared all over him and the sheets, I knew I had to take action. So, as a smart parent (I thought I was at least), I decided to dress him mostly in onesies when we stay home all day. Well, the young Houdini figured out how to remove his diaper from under his onesie. He was walking around commando for 10 minutes or so before I realized his new trick. Stumped again! When did kids start getting so smart?

2 comments:

Ap said...

Sounds like it's time to potty train.

Anjella said...

TAPE!!! We taped Matthew's diaper closed. Tape it all the way around if you have to then cut the tape when it is time to change.