Thursday, May 14, 2009

Losing it!

My mind, that is! I remember I used to be so smart and somewhat cool. But, now not so much . . . .

So I love walking everywhere, since we are so close to everything. All the main stores and the bank I need to go to are all within 3 miles of my house, so I go "green" by walking everywhere. (Well, I hate the whole green thing, but I do love to walk).

Well, as I walking home from the store today with Tyler asleep in the jog stroller, I started feeling a little dizzy and my vision was off. I thought it might be the heat, so I kept drinking water. It was such a weird feeling, I felt I might faint. So, when I got home and took off my sun glasses, I realized one of the lenses was missing. I had walked all the way home with only one lense in my sunglasses. What a dork!

At least I figured out why I was dizzy and sort of double visioned. I'm no longer even a bit cool!

5 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Okay I know I shouldnt laugh...But I am!!

Ap said...

You still are cool!!! I hope nobody saw you walking around without a lens but if they did hopefully they think it's some new style. Unless they also saw you driving around with the curlers then they probably think you are weird.

Anonymous said...

Very Funny! I would have loved to have seen you.

MIchelle said...

Sounds like something I would do! But ya know all the cool kids are doin' things like that these days.

Anjella said...

You totally cracked me up. Sounds like something I would do.

Look at the bright side... at least your funny. ;D