Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My New Job

No, it's not another paper route (no, I didn't deliver papers on my bike - even though that thought makes me laugh, too). Oh, did I tell you, I quit that job? Yeah, it had something to do with waking up super early EVERY morning and making pennies. Not to mention people yelling at you for dumb things. Yep, I was a quitter.

Anyway, I think I found the best job ever (besides being a mom). Or rather, it found me. Two guys in my ward own a Property Management Company, and they asked me to help them with their Accounting and Marketing. The best part is that I get to work from home (which was a huge concern if I couldn't), and I get to set my own hours. The pay isn't what I was used to, but it's not bad. So far, I've been working for them for 3 weeks. And, the truth is: I really love it.

We really feel like it's a huge blessing, too, especially since I still get to be home with Tyler.


P.S. If you ever need to rent a house or apartment in St. George, I can hook you up. :)

4 comments:

Blogger said...

Congratulations! There is nothing better than a good job--and nothing worse than a bad one. Leanna

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found something you like. I hope all is going well.

The Good Life: GMGE said...

I used to do property management accounting. Fun stuff.

Em said...

Welcome to my life! Fun times in property management. :p Congrats on the new job!