Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lego Master

I think Legos are the perfect toy. They were definitely our favorite toys (next to Barbies) when I was growing up. Anyway, I've been really impressed with how good Tyler is at building stings. He brought this air place to me today, and WOW! This is way cooler than I could make!

He made this sword and shield for me and he made a set for himself, so we could have a sword fight. Hilarious! I thought it was cute that he put a handle on his shield and tapered his sword. He's been building these like this for the past month, and, for the life of me, I don't know where he sees swords and shields or how he knows how to make them. I guess boys are born with these instincts. He makes guns, too. Better, more realistic look guns than I could make (I don't have a picture of these right now). Again, I don't know where he's learning this stuff. But, I'm impressed with his creativity.


And, finally, here's his transformer man. He made this about a month ago with his megablocks.
Like I said, I love how Legos bring our the creativity in kids.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I LOVE Lego's too. That's what Derrick bought with his birthday money. I love their imaginations too. Derrick is way more creative than I've ever been.

MIchelle said...

Legos are on my list for the girls this christmas. He is VERY creative!