Thursday, October 2, 2008

Four Tag

Four Places I Go Over & Over Again:
1. The mail box, because who doesn't like mail? Unfortunately, all I get is bills. Here in our neighborhood, the mailbox is centrally located in the neighborhood. I don't know why they do it that way here in St. George.
2. Target - It seems like I'm always needing and forgetting something.
3. Walking - It's fun to walk everywhere around our new neighborhood. I tried riding my bike a couple of times, but then I realized we live on a hill, so everywhere is downhill from our house. It's great when I start out, but, when I'm tired and coming back, it's all up hill. Terrible! Especially with a bike trailer in tow. Walking is great, though.
4. The Park - Tyler loves playing on the grass and going down the slide. Plus it's in walking distance (about 1/3 mile away), so I don't have to waste gas.

Four Favorite Places to Eat:
1. My Mom's Sunday Dinner - because I don't have to cook and I don't have to pay. Not to mention it tastes good.
2. Joe's Crab Shack - Unfortunately, there isn't one here in St. George. But I love crab!!! Yum!
3. Jeanette's Crab Shack - I buy crab when it's on sale at Smith's and I cook it. Yummy!!! But it leaves a stinky mess if I don't clean it up quickly.
4. Cafe Rio - I love the salads (pork barbecoa, pinto beans, cilantro vinegraitte dressing).

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Hawaii - who doesn't want to be in the perfect weather of dreamland?
2. Ireland & England - I've only been to Ireland once, but it is so beatiful and green there. I'm sure England is similar, too. The people are also so nice. And it's a place for princesses and Jane Austen fans.
3. On a cruise to the Mediterranean - I've never been there, but I think it would be fabulous and relaxing. What better way to visit that part of the world.
4. Disneyland - It truly is the happiest place on earth (for me).

Four TV Shows I Watch All the Time:
1. The Office - I love dry humor. The Season Premier was hilarious.
2. Ghost Hunters - Creepy, but not evil scary. I would say Chris makes me watch it, but I really find it interesting.
3. Project Runway - That's probably the only reality show I would ever want to go on. I'm completely addicted. My sister and I keep wanting to do our own challenges utilizing fabric from my mom's sewing room (some of the fabric is so old it's in style again).
4. Glenn Beck - He's funny and very informative.

I tag April, Michele, Libby, and Julie

0 comments: