Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fluffy

Since the paper route has me getting up early and our church time changed to 9:00 a.m., I decided to find a solution to my hair situation for church. Last week, I had to wear it in a ponytail to church, since the route took longer than I expected and I didn't have time to do anything cuter with it. So, last night, I decided to try out a possible solution. I put my hair in sponge curlers (the only type of rollers I had). For some reason, I had imagined beautiful flowing curls. However, I think you can finish the story yourselves . . . Yes, when I took the curlers our this morning, I looked like a poof ball. Needless to stay, I ended up with a poofy ponytail. I guess this isn't my solution.

The weird thing is, I faintly remember trying this sponge roller solution out in college. It didn't work then either. When will I learn? I really need to get that temptation out of the way. Anyone want some sponge curlers?

5 comments:

Sister Leitner said...

I wanna see a picture!! You'll have to do it again so we can all see. :o)

Ap said...

Wait so are you the lady throwing papers out of her car in a robe and rollers??? Please tell me you at least washed the cold cream off your face!
Don't you hate it when you forget that something doesn't work and try it over and over again? I can't say much because somewhere in all my moves I lost my hot rollers but have held on to those sponge curlers.

Anonymous said...

No pictures. Come on Jeanette, you can't tell a story like that and add no pictures. Very disappointing. And yes I have done this before and it is not so cute.

Rebecca said...

Sad to say, but yes, I've learned this lesson (multiple times) as well. I just can't believe you slept on those awful things. That's my reminder never to try it again.

Anjella said...

What, No pictures?