Sunday, February 22, 2009

Visits

My sister came to visit us for the weekend on her way home from a tradeshow she went to for work in Las Vegas. I love my sisters, so it was a wonderful semi-surprise but welcome visit. Luckily, we had enough of the house unpacked that I didn't have to worry too much about having her come to a complete mess. That way, we were able to just have fun. I got to spend two days with her, which was very nice. We did what we Sego girls love best, shopping for fabric and brousing boutiques. Then on Saturday morning, she came with me to a gardening class, which was very insightful. It was a nice, relaxing break from the stress of unpacking and other stuff. Thanks for coming down, Becca!

On Tuesday, Jeremy, Dana, and their kids also stopped by on their way home from visiting our relatives in Arizona. They had to go out of their way to do this, which I thought was very nice of them. (I think it added two hours to their already long drive). Although, it was just a brief visit, it was very nice to see and talk to them. It reminds me how much I love and miss my family. Thanks for stopping by, Jeremy!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I had a blast! I guess I should have helped with unpacking then I could have been useful. Oh well, we had fun and got some fun ideas so I'll consider myself useful...or at least fun.

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like you had a nice time with the fam. I'm sorry we're such slackers. I'm trying to talk Gary into visiting you guys very soon, maybe even next weekend. I'll let you know.