Monday, December 1, 2008

Wow!!!

While we were in town for the weekend, Chris and I decided to take Tyler to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point. My mom came along with us, which was fun, too. One the way there, Tyler got in a grumpy mood because he didn't want to sit in his car seat. No matter how hard we tried to get him excited to see the lights, it didn't work. He whined and cried and whined and cried. I was beginning to worry that it wasn't a good idea to go to see the lights with him being a miserable little pain. But as we drove into the opening where the lights started, Tyler finally looked up at the lights and stated, "Wow!!!" with so much excitement you could tell he meant it. He said "wow" a few times while we drove through the light displays. It was very cute. I didn't really think the lights there were that spectacular, but having a little child there made it so much more fun. Christmas is definitely better with kids around.

1 comments:

Anjella said...

Everything is so much more amazing through a child's eyes. I love it! Sorry I couldn't see you guys though. We'll get together soon. :)